Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nautical Inspired

I love nautical inspired fashions. It is one of my favorite looks for the Spring. Needless to say, I was super excited when Everybody, Everywear decided that nautical would be this month's theme. It was announced so fast that I didn't have time to style a fresh look. I instead opted to use some L.A. vacation pictures from last year. I loved this outfit so much! By the way, some of the pictures were candid, so my face looks crazy on a few of them!

 
skirt- Forever 21
shirt- thrifted
blazer- thrifted
belt- thrifted (I think)
handbag- Prada
shoes- The sandals in pic #7 are thrifted. 
I thought they were going to break with all the walking I was doing, 
so I bought a pair of flip flops in Santee Alley- seen in pic #2 & #3.

Natilcal: EBEW

Thanks for stopping by!
Faith

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! I love the blazer.

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nautical too and you look very sailor-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome street fashion style pics! You look great in nautical. I just can't believe most everything was thrifted--you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed Everybody, Everywear totally. I was sooooo mad. I mean I was checking the site daily and of course the day that I didn't check it was the day that they opened the link. Oh well, better luck next month. I love the 'fit-it looks nice and comfy for day on the town.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete