Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lady in Red

Hey y'all. I know I'm a day late to the peplum party. I like peplums, but I honestly thought I'd pass on this trend. I just wasn't sure it was for me. So, what made me try it out? Well, I was looking for a red dress and came across this one in JCPenny. The only reason I tried it on was because it was $5!! Yes, you heard me right, $5. You can't beat that with a stick. I paired it with one of my new favorite things to wear these days... ladylike shoes. Don't get me wrong, I still love my 4-5 inch heels and platforms, but lately I've really been into pointed toes, peep toes, sling back, dainty ladylike shoes.

dress~ JCPenny
shoes~ thrifted
belt~ from another dress

Kisses!

 Faith


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Faith.Each time I stop by your blog I always say I'm going to leave a comment, one because love I love fashion blogs and two because my name is also Faith, but this time I couldn't resist. This was such an awesome, awesome, post paying homage to your mother and grand mother. I really enjoyed it.

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith!!! I rarely meet other adults named Faith, usually just children. I am so excited about that! Thanks for stopping by our blog. We sincerely appreciate views and comments.

      Delete