Sunday, January 15, 2012

BDIB Archives: Prep School

We like the Bloggers Do It Better series so much that we've decided to go back and play catch up by completing all the past assignments! In the coming weeks we'll be posting the BDIB Archives.

First up, from May 2011, is the Prep School assignment. Bloggers were charged with styling a preppy outfit.
 I included all the classic elements of the prep school look...
... button down shirt & striped tie
 ... khakis and varsity sweater
These peep toes pump with a girly bow worked perfectly to bring a feminine element to the look. You gotta have the school girl plaid, right?! 

cardigan- American Eagle- my husband's
shirt- thrifted
pants- thrifted
tie- thrifted
shoes- thrifted

Click here to see how other bloggers rocked their preppy looks.

Stay tuned for more posts from the BDIB archives!
Thanks for checking us out. 
Classie







2 comments:

  1. First of all...I am so jelly that you all decided to play catch up. I have been saying I was gonna do the same thing and have YET to do it...lol.

    The preppy look is one of my faves and you look fab. Those shoes ARE cute!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog :) Im adding you to my blogroll as well...Happy Thrifting :) Keesha

    ReplyDelete