Monday, January 30, 2012

The early 90's called... they want their boots back

Hey y'all,

I'm here with another OOTD. I bought these Prima Royale pixie boots from Goodwill a while ago. These boots are straight up classics, so I could not pass them up, especially for the 2 or 3 bucks I paid for 'em. I'm just starting to figuring out how to style them in a modern way. My biggest fear with these boots, was that I was going to look like I jumped straight out an episode of the 90's tv show Blossom! I think I managed to pull it off, though.

You can find these exact boots on Ebay or Etsy in a variety colors like brown, black, navy, white and the whiskey color I have.
jeans- Nordstrom
everything else- thrifted

Hope you enjoyed!

Faith


1 comment:

  1. Ok...I have seriously been looking for some in black just like these!!! haha They are totally Brenda Walsh and I WANT them!!!!! So cute loving this look!Thanks for linking up!

    Shana
    ColorBlind Thrifters Anonymous Link Up!

    ReplyDelete