1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this' You have to tag 11 peeps.
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I am a tv junkie.
2. People smacking on their food annoys the hell out me!
3. I have more black t-shirts than any one person should have.
4. My basement looks like a thrift store... complete with clothing racks and shoe shelves.
5. I am allergic to shellfish.
6. For a person who loves fashion, I get tired of shopping really fast.
7. I love heat! I sleep and work with a space heater almost everyday/night, no matter the season.
8. I have been a praise/spiritual dancer for about 20 years, and I'm only 30.
10. I could probably eat french fries everyday. (But I don't for obvious health reasons)
11. I love drinking water and consider myself a water connoisseur.
My Answers to Mrs. T. Mac's questions:
1. If you could be any profession besides your current profession, what would you be? Food Critic
2. What guilty pleasure TV show can you not miss? I can't miss any of my shows! (See random thing #1.)
3. What was the last song you heard? He's Able by Kirk Franklin and The Family
4. Cat or dog? Dog
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Idris Elba & Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
6. What is your preferred style of shoe? High heels w/ a platform
7. After a bad day at work, what will make you feel better? Good food coupled with a good tv show.
8. What is one of your bad habits (we all have them)? I talk too much sometimes. I ramble on & on.
9. Do you speak any foreign languages? No
10. Have you ever broken a limb? No *knock wood*
11. What is your favorite genre of music? I have 3- Gospel, R&B, Hip-Hop
I honestly can't think of 11 questions or 11 people to tag, so I'm not going to tag anyone. Sorry. But I had fun doing this. Thanks for tagging me Mrs. T. Mac. Make sure you check out her blog here.