Sunday, January 22, 2012

Floral + Plaid

We have been loving the mixed patterns trend. While Classie is really good at styling this trend, I've had little success with it. But I think I finally got it right! What do you think?


Since I'm a beginner at pattern mixing, I kept it simple. 

I paired this two toned plaid skirt with a bold embroidered floral print cardigan.
 I like to mix textures, too.
The wool-like skirt, soft cardigan and shiny patent belt & shoes give the outfit depth.
cardigan, shirt, skirt, belt & earrings- thrifted
shoes- Burlington Coat Factory
tights- Walgreens


Until next time...
Faith



2 comments:

  1. I love this mix!! You did a great job, not many would be able to pull it off and you have!!! Thank you for linking up!! Can't wait to see more of your finds!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shana. Btw, I love watching your videos.

    ReplyDelete